Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend Update: Part 2








My weekend was so nice. It was relaxing, low key, and most importantly spent with my mama. We started on Saturday at Ikea. I'm in the market for a new bed and I wanted to view their selection. After looking at the beds we decided to venture down the stairs to the frames/prints section. I got two black shadow boxes and two packets of faux purple daisies. My mom bought candles because the woman is obsessed. Before going home I stopped at Joyce Leslie and she stopped at her fav Old Navy. I love Joyce Leslie for simple items like leggings, tights, camis, etc. I have on occasion found super cute wraps and dresses in there also. On Saturday's agenda I needed to purchase a black cami. Ladies if you need colored camis and don't want to spend an arm and leg: Go to JOYCE LESLIE! They always run deals on their camis, leggings, and tights. 2 for $16, 2 for $14. Highway robbery. Just before I left JC to meet my mom in Old Navy, I stumbled upon this cute flower head wrap that I have on in the pictures above. Urban Outfitters was selling a similar head wrap for $18.00. Joycle Leslie was selling theirs for $4.00. Uh, highway robbery. After that awesome find I had to go capture Michele. She was happy with her finds too. She got the two C's she adores the most. Candles and Clearance!


Sunday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. I was well rested and momma had an itchin' to go to the Cherry Hill Mall. I decided to wear my new head wrap because I was so damn excited for it! Here's a rundown of my outfit. Oh, you thought I was going to reveal what I got at Forever, H&M, and Nordstrom's. Guess you will have to wait! 

Rundown of the Outfit

T-Shirt: Black, long sleeve cotton T from Target $10.00


Leggings: Joyle Leslie $7.99


Vest: Plaid Vintage Express (from the 90's) stolen from my sister


Boots: Steve Madden Camel Cowboy Boots


Necklace: Forever 21 from 2005. The girl in nords asked if it was vintage. 


Rings: Indian Head and Leaves from Forever 21 $3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment