Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dressed in All Black like the Omen


Saturday Night's Outfit. The pictures suck because my camera was being a major bitch. I was inspired to wear mostly black from my bestie, Annie. As we were walking out of a bathroom on Friday night she turns to me and goes "I'm dressed in all black like the omen." I laughed because on that exact day I was going to title the Posh Spice Post with that saying. So of course I had to wear black on Saturday just so I could use it. The outfit was very simple and very comfortable. I'm still learning how to work my new hair.

Rundown of the Outfit

Shirt:             Burnt Out T from Forever 21 $19.80

Necklace:     Silver Medallion from Forever 21 $7.80

Bra:              Neon Yellow Lace Bra from H&M $9.99

Leggings:      Faux Leather Leggings from American Apparel $39.00 (bc I bought them back in 07)

Shoes:          Red Platform booties from Urban OG $26.90


No comments:

Post a Comment