Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Real OG

There is one perk to being sick and that is online shopping. I found this little treasure this past summer after searching for a pair of wedges. I love this website! Urban Original is a rapidly growing Internet store based out of Southern California. I love that they have on their Contact Page "Top 10 Reasons To Shop at UrbanOG.com". And the reasons they give are so true! Now, every Philly girl is familiar with the shops on Chestnut Street (between 16th and 15th) and the Barefeet Shoe Stores. Admit it, you all have bought a pair of shoes from these establishments at least once.Urban OG sells the brands these stores carry but the presentation and prices makes them thousand times better! You don't feel like you are getting ripped off and there is free shipping if you spend $50 or more. I bought three pairs of shoes this past fall and spent $65.00! Three pairs of shoes and I didn't spend $100 bucks. Crazy! Please check out their website! Trust me you won't be disappointed!

Go NOW and pick out your favorites for Spring:



My shoes

I searched high and low for those pink ones!
I need these!
And these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment