Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet My Friends- Part 1

Saturday night was my oldest friend's birthday. I have known Jillian since we were three years old. We meet in preschool and have been friends ever since. As for the others some are from grade school, high school, and college. We seem to all meet up and form this super girl group. I was inspired by their outfits on Saturday. They all have different taste, but they all know how to shop. And shop on a budget. I guess they've learned from the best ;) So without farther ado I give you the "Rundown of the Outfit" courtesy of my fab girlfriends:


Christina L.
teacher, phillies fan, kardashian lover, night owl, bad girl 4 life

Christina wins the night. I *loved* her look!

Dress: H&M $24.99
Tights: Target Merona $8.00
Boots: Unknown but probably from Aldo or Barefeet
Necklace: Forever 21 $7.80



Kristen Z.
ct tech, beyonce impersonator, cat lover, married lady, best brows

Wrap: H&M $24.99
Dress: Leopard Tunic H&M $12.99
Tights: Target Merona $8.00
Boots: Spring "Longhofer" Boot $31.49


Sabrina M.
physical therapist, pasta lover, twin, smiley, professional prank caller

Blouse: Forever 21 from the Love 21 collection $27.90


Jillian M. (Bday girl)
wallstreet associate, mini golf fanatic, twin, hyper active, leg kicker extraordinaire

Dress: Bebe 
Shoes: Christian Louboutin





No comments:

Post a Comment