Thursday, March 10, 2011

This Bitch Got Some New Shoes


They're here! They're here! My shoes from Nasty Gal arrived on Monday! To say I'm in love with them is an understatement. We are in a relationship. Committed Relationship. They are everything I ever wanted in a shoe.  They are leopard (of course), girly (thanks to the bows), sturdy (duh, wooden platform), and lastly they remind me of my mommy. She had shoes just like this in the 1970s. No worries. I am going to do a whole post about platforms. I will include a picture of those vintage babies in that post. 

I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for quite some time now. I know, they aren't as expensive as some Loubs or Ruthie Davis', but I'm on a budget here! And until I get that real boyfriend to buy me all the expensive ones..Jeffrey Campbell will do! His prices aren't so bad. I would say they range from $100-$300. Best believe that those $300 ones will have every bell and whistle on it for that price! 

So Lionesses your homework for tonight is to go onto this link:
you can purchase some Jeffrey Campbell shoes. You will thank
me tomorrow!


*I bought my shoes from Nasty Gal. They really impressed me. I bought the shoes on Thursday and they arrived on Monday. Now that is some good service!


No comments:

Post a Comment