Thursday, April 14, 2011

Working Nine to Five

Please excuse my lack of creative lately. I go through these spurts where nothing inspires me. I'm sorry bitches. It's been a hectic week. Hopefully on Sunday I can show you what I've been working on.

This is the outfit I wore yesterday. Nothing too crazy. It's been kinda of rainy week so that somewhat limits my choices for work. The outfit consists of all older pieces that I have had. I'm lucky enough to get to wear practically anything to work except for bare shoulders and booty shorts. So enjoy my Wednesday Look!



My first MJ bag. Still looks new!
I love this lace detail on the top
Thanks Grandma!
These boots are made for walkin......

Rundown of the Outfit

Sweater: Grey light-weight Forever 21 

Blouse: Silk Red Forever 21

Pants:   Black Skinny Nordstroms

Boots:  Camel Cowboys Steve Madden

Necklace: Vintage from Italy

Handbag: Black Leather Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment