Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trouser Power

Real pants. I have a confession to make. I love leggings. I tend to wear them everyday. They are not real pants. Trousers are real pants. They have been around since the 6th century. Don't believe me? Look it up. The word "trouser" does sound very man-ish. I am guilty of associating the word with menswear. This spring I am going to teach myself to associate the word with womenwear. Trousers are everywhere this Spring and they are coming in all shapes, sizes, and colors! Here are some great affordable picks:

Zara Zip Trouser $39.90
Trouser Snake. hehe Ok. I'm done.  Zara $79.90
Forever 21 Belted Twill Pant $22.80
Forever 21 Paperboy Pant $22.80

2 comments:

  1. i was about to post a trouser snake joke. and then i scrolled down and saw it. every time i hear trouser i think trouser snake. the only pants term i find more endearing is dungarees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always the first thing i think about when someone mentions trousers. horrible. lol

    ReplyDelete