Friday, April 29, 2011

My Royal Couple

Back 33 years ago today my parents were married. In my eyes they are the first royal couple to be married on this day. I want to dedicate this post to my parents because without them I wouldn't be where I am today.

Sorry the pictures are a little grainy. I did not have a scanner so they are  pictures of  pictures!




Kate must have been inspired by my mom's lace sleeves and waist-cinching bodice!
Dress Priscilla of Boston $750.00!
My mom got it preserved so that maybe one day someone could wear it. 

 The happy couple. My dad looks like a straight don in his suit. Burdangy was the "it" color back in 1978!



Nene and Cheese (Parents of the Bride) Nene just threw out that dress. I was very upset :(


Jean and Sal (Parents of the Groom) all color coordinated.


No comments:

Post a Comment