Monday, April 4, 2011

Have You Seen My Stapler

I work in an office. I find it so hard sometimes to find cute, fashionable work clothes. I can't see myself going to New York in Company or Ann Taylor to get work clothes. Nothing against those places! I think their clothes are really cute, but I'm not a lawyer or a teacher. :) I always try to find clothes that are less fabulous (and reasonable) from Forever 21 or H&M. My Lioness Advice: GO TO H&M NOW! They have  great work clothes out right now. Button ups, cotton floral dresses, and these adorbs floral skirts:


These two steals were $12.95 each and there are four different prints to choose from. They have an elastic waist band and hit right above the knee cap. What a nice, respectable work skirt! I behaved and only bought two! Hurry up and go to H&M because these puppies are gonna sell out!!!

*The pictures suck because I took them on my iphone. Sorry Bitches!*

No comments:

Post a Comment