Friday, February 18, 2011

Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Collection









I swear this is the last post about fashion week!

I have never been a huge fan of Proenza Schouler, but the Fall 2011 Collection is stunning! I'm totally diggin the bright colors with patterns. I can picture Kristen Stewart in all of these looks. I really admire the risk that they took with this collection. I feel like when you add bright colors and  patterns to fall wear it could potentially become cheesy. There is no cheese in these designs. Everything is quite ladylike and executed beautifully. It makes my heart happy to see all the Native American inspired patterns!

The last look kinda sorta reminds me of my 2nd grade picture. My grandmother bought me this amazing white blouse. It had different colored gems as buttons and sheer white sleeves. I paired it with a purple pleated skirt. OMG, I adored this outfit. For some reason this last look I posted made me think of that outfit. It's a great picture. I'm hoping I can found it and scan it to show all of you. I think the icing on the cake was my curly afro and my missing two front teeth that made the picture so special! :)  

Pictures from: www.vogue.com

1 comment: