Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Collection

Follow my blog with bloglovin







I swear I would give up a kidney to be front row at a Marc Jacobs fashion show. I love this man. He never lets me down. Last night he showcased his Fall 2011 collection to his peers and fellow fashionistas. I'm loving all the different materials and patterns he is mixing into the looks. I must say I am dying with joy over the whole reptile scales/leather look. Disclaimer: I would NOT rather go naked than wear fur. Don't get me wrong I love animals, but I also like the way they look on me. Whatever, I guess I'm inviting Peta to come after my ass. Anywoo....

I can't say enough about this collection. The best way to describe it would be: 
Judy Jetson transported to Paris in the 1940's.

BTW the last picture, the red lace dress would look amazing on Nicole Kidman. 

Pictures from: www.vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment