Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Orange You Glad To See Me?


Christian Louboutin

Marc Jacobs

One of the hottest colors for this spring is ORANGE!!!!! I know what everyone is thinking and yes, you can wear Orange! The color can be a little scary especially when you don't know which Orange will look the best on you. Have no fear, I am here!

To properly wear Orange you must first evaluate your skin tone. My friend Annie has a milky white skin tone. She could never pull off a Neon Orange, but she would look beautiful in a Burnt Sienna. My dear friend Kristen, who has a light to medium skin tone would dazzle in a Reddish Orange or Classic Orange color. As for me and my olive to dark skin tone I can wear anything!!! Just Kidding!!!!! People with olive to dark skin tones can really shine in a Classic Orange, Reddish Orange, and Neon Orange. 

Now that you know what Oranges goes with what skin tones, go out and buy something Orange! Nothing says "Hello Spring" than an Orange Dress or Blouse! Remember only 6 more weeks of winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment