Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Collection






Diane von Furstenberg reminds me of my days working at a Center City boutique. Every girl loves Diane. Rich old ladies from Center City, bored housewives from the Main Line, bitchy Penn students, poor but fabulous south philly girls.  It is safe to say Diane's collections are loved by all! 

I can remember like it was yesterday working at that C.C. boutique.Whenever we would get a shipment in of DVF everyone would gather around it. All employees acted as if it was Christmas morning. I am lucky to have three amazing DVF dresses from this boutique. Each one is a different style and fabric and all three look dynamite on!

The Fall 2011 collection is to die for. I am totally enthralled with the colors and fabrics. I am not one for matchy, matchy, but the blue on the blue and the green on the green ensembles give me chills!! I love that Diane is not afraid to put color in her collections.

Best way to describe this collection is:
Michelle Pfeiffer from Scarface meets Fraggle Rock.

Pictures from: www.vogue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment