Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Know What It Is: Pink and Orange......

 Pink and Orange are dominating the summer trend colors








It is only matter of time before my girlfriends start asking: 

"How do I wear them together?" 

"Do they really match?" 

"What kind of shoes do I wear with Pink and Orange?"

Fear not my lionesses I decided to give you a little example on how to execute the look and on a budget. I mentioned to one of my besties that I absolutely loved the show the "Look For Less". I do the "Look for Less" game  in my head every time I go shopping. I believe I'm an expert at this game. So here's a picture of Stephanie Pratt from the Hills at the Annual Summer Soiree of Simon G. Jewelry. She is executing the perfectly. Now, I don't know exactly what designer she is wearing, but most definitely it is not Target or Forever. Here's a way to make the best of the pink and orange look without going bankrupted!


Unisex Fine Jersey Tank- American Apparel $17.00

Bodycon Skirt w/ Piping detail- Forever 21 $22.80

Alfiena Strappy Sandal- Urban OG $24.90

Varon Golden Brown Patchwork bag- Etsy $15.00

In the words of my dear friend, Elena: "See how easy that was?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment