Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

So all you Lionesses know I loathe swimsuit shopping. Football, Jeans, and Swim Suits. Last week I noticed I did not buy any new swimsuits for this summer. So I went to H&M  to check out their selection.  I don't know if it is me or my ass, but H&M's swimwear bottoms have shrunk. I know they are all into the Brazilian cut, but come on! My Kardashian Ass swallowed those bottoms. It was indecent! Sad to say no luck with the swimsuits in H&M. They were very, very cute and quite affordable though!

After my disappointment in H&M I decided to head over to the Victoria's Secret website. I can always rely on good' old Victoria. I got two bikinis in the same style, but different colors. Once again I hate bathing suits and I always try and stick with a style I know I will like. So my two picks were:

The Zoe Push Up Balconet Top and Double-String bottoms.
There is nothing else I can say. I love the balconet top. It makes me look like I have a nice rack and the bottoms cover my whole ass! The top was $24 and the bottoms were $16. I bought two so the total came to $80.00 with free shipping (free shipping over $50). I ordered them on Wednesday and got the package on Tuesday morning. Great Service! The biggest plus of all was I got a stomach virus last Thursday so when these bad boys arrived I was skinny and dehydrated and it made the pain of swimwear shopping much better! 

Hurry Now: Victoria's Secrets is doing a Free Shipping on $25! Ends Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment