Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Store

ATTENTION MY FOREVER 21 LOVERS!!!!! Deptford Mall in NJ has officially opened their Forvere21 store.  All I can say is: It's about time, Deptford! My spies tell me it's about the size of two large stores and stocked full of all new summer trends. The only issue about the store was the air condition was only working on one side. My spy (my mom) said that Mr. Forever better get that fixed! Other than the AC issue my spy said that the store was clean and filled with great stuff. I'm heading there some time next week to check it out. 

For some of you that aren't familiar with Deptford Mall, it is an older mall that has been getting revamped for the past couple years. I started my fashion career in this mall at the tender age of sixteen. The mall was in its prime when I worked there (duh) but it has since gone to shit. Recently, they acquired a Sephora, Swarovski Crystals, Charming Charlies, Coach, and other fashionable stores. All this mall needs is an H&M and it is set. If you live in South Philadelphia, Center City, Northern Libs, Art Museum area then you are about 20-25 minutes away from this mall. Give KOP, Cherry Hill, Walnut Street, and Franklin Mills a break and head to Deptford Mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment