Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lioness Lesson #5 Follow Your Dreams!


So I have been waiting to announce this for about a month, but after much thought and sleepless nights (just kidding) I have decided to leave my current job at the University of Pennsylvania. I have had the best two years at Penn and I am so grateful for all the amazing friendships I have made. I have realized in the past two years that I need to be in fashion. I took the job at Penn because ....well, I was jaded with the fashion industry and I just wanted a steady, non stressful job. I got that at Penn. Now, after two years I'm aching to get back into the fashion industry. I have taken a new job with a corporate fashion company and I am extremely excited to move forward in my career! I have come to terms that fashion is who I am. Fashion is why I wake up in the morning. It's my life. I guess you can say that this blog gave me the push to go pursue my dreams. Everyone has been so nice, excited, and just plain inspiring to me with my blog. People that I didn't even expect to read my blog do (all you manly men) and it makes me so happy from the inside out! So please continue to support me and my little blog and I promise to keep you fresh and stylish for years to come.

With all my heart,

Your Head Lioness, Marisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment