Friday, January 14, 2011

Dinner and A Movie






A few nights ago I was going out with a friend for dinner and wanted to wear something fun. I was searching my closet when I came upon my DIY studded leather vest. I made it a while back for the Lady Gaga concert and totally forgot I had it. It was an old Target leather jacket that I loved so much, but unfortunately after time, the leather was starting to fade. I decided to cut off the sleeves and make it a Gaga-licious vest! After cutting the sleeves off I started the studding process.The studs were inexpensive (15 cents each) and very easy to apply onto the vest. The process took me about an hour and a half. I can definitely say I was impressed with how amazing it came out!

Rundown of My Outfit
Earrings:  Charming Charles $10.00 Gold, wrap arounds

Vest:        DIY Leather Studded

Sweater:  Old Navy $34.50 Bright Coral

Top:        Forever 21 $19.90 Antique White Tunic

Rings:      Forever 21 $3.95 each

Shoes:     Forever 21 $34.95, Wedged Booties

I suggest you check out Charming Charles in the Deptford Mall. The store is huge and packed with every accessory you can imagine! I'm in love with my gold, wrap around earrings! http://www.charmingcharlie.com/

1 comment:

  1. good job on the vest...I luv DIY projects...btw your hair look nice up!!!

    ReplyDelete