Thursday, March 22, 2012

Robo Cop








Don't ask why, but when I put this little zip up dress on I feel like Robo Cop. I have no idea why. I bought this "dress" in Forever 21 in 09. It was initially bought to wear in LA when I went in November. For some reason or another I didn't wear it. I came to the realization that I hated it with a tank. I hated it with stockings. I even hated looking at it in my costume because I could not find a way to wear it. Fast forward to February 2012, I went into my closet on a Wednesday morning and whipped this look together. I loved it. I fell in love with the material, the way the zipper fell on my chest, and the colors I incorporated into the look. I finally loved this dress after three years. This evidence that sometimes you grow to love things you hate.

Rundown of the Outfit

Dress: Black Zip Up Tunic. From: Forever21 $30.00

Second Dress: Grey Basic Cotton Body Con. From: Forever21 $9.99

Stocking: Opal Tights. From: Target $7.99

Shoes: Camel Over the Knee. From: Deb Shops. $20.00 (discounted)

Jacket: Black Motorcylce Jacket. From: Forever 21 $32.90

Accessories: Tribal Necklace and Owl Ring From: Forever21

Nail Polish: Essie " Memorize"

**I should have cropped the pictures and made them pretty...but I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment