Tuesday, January 17, 2012

OMG! I saw that on Pinterest!



Some of you are probably asking what is Pinterest? How do I work it? Why am I obsessed with it? Well, I don't have all the answers, but I know that Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social networks out there. Like Facebook you have a page or in Pinterest Talk a "board" and you pin things you like on your board. There are so many sections to Pinterest, which makes it easy for anyone to relate to it. My friend from work got me hooked on it and I have signed up for my board. I have yet to start it, but will eventually! My sister is now obsessed and slowly I am getting all my friends into it.

Want the world to know what your perfect wedding dress would look like?

Made some crazy good cupcakes?

Having an amazing hair day?

Discovered you can do some outrageous nail art?

Made a tree branch coat rack?

The ideas are endless on Pinterest! Make sure you check the website out!




No comments:

Post a Comment