Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Male Trend


I was asked a few nights ago what are some trends for men this fall. To be honest I did not have an answer. Sadly, I don't pay much attention to guy trends. I guess it's because I'm a female and I don't have a boyfriend to dress. Don't get me wrong, if I ever do get one of these things called a boyfriend I want it to dress nice and have some sense of style. So I did some research and found some hot trends this season at a reasonable prices. Enjoy my lions:


Whole outfit from H&M.

Zara's 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt $25.90. Must have an amazing collarbone and some facial hair.

Karmaloop Vans $45.00 Henely Hood. Non pecks need not apply.


Denims in the boots. Yes, please. Jeans $45.00 H&M


Whole outfit H&M. Beanie hats a must!


No comments:

Post a Comment